How To Write A Brilliant Media Release for Your Small Business
Gaining wider exposure for your small business is crucial to growth and sales, and being able to do that for free or at a low cost is a great asset to any small operation.
Journalists Andrea Beattie and Cathy Anderson are founders of digital content agency, Ginger Brown. They have more than 20 years' experience each in print and online media, and have read some of the best and worst media releases ever written. They know what kind of release will capture a journalist's attention, and which ones will go straight to the trash folder.
Through this one-hour course Andrea and Cathy will show you how to:
* Find your story and best selling points
* Determine what your goals are for any given media release
* Target your 'pitch'
* Find the right journalists for your business
* Reveal top tips and pet peeves of leading editors from HuffPost Australia, News Corp and ABC Online
* Sit down and write an attention-grabbing media release specifically for your business
Ginger Brown is a boutique digital content agency, founded by journalists Cathy Anderson and Andrea Beattie